Site navigation

For the past three or so weeks, I haven't been able to find or retrieve my draft articles. When I click on "Articles" and then "Categories" I see the various article categories, but there is nowhere to click on "Navigation". If i click on "Reviews" and then "Navigation", "Your published articles" and "Your draft articles" appear, but when I click on either, the message says "You don't have any."

I got a new phone 3 weeks ago, a Samsung android similiar to the previous one. I also changed carriers. I dont know why that would make a difference, but it seems that it somehow did. I wrote yet another test draft yesterday. It successfully "Saved to draft", but when I try to retrieve it, there is nothing there. I've read through the various site guides in hopes of solving the problem myself, but am still at a loss. I surrender🏳; please help.

For the past three or so weeks, I haven't been able to find or retrieve my draft articles. When I click on "Articles" and then "Categories" I see the various article categories, but there is nowhere to click on "Navigation". If i click on "Reviews" and then "Navigation", "Your published articles" and "Your draft articles" appear, but when I click on either, the message says "You don't have any."

I got a new phone 3 weeks ago, a Samsung android similiar to the previous one. I also changed carriers. I dont know why that would make a difference, but it seems that it somehow did. I wrote yet another test draft yesterday. It successfully "Saved to draft", but when I try to retrieve it, there is nothing there. I've read through the various site guides in hopes of solving the problem myself, but am still at a loss. I surrender🏳; please help.
Try:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/authors/allsfairinloveandbugs.556942/drafts

or
1681506956224.png

or:
1681507114264.png

Well thank you you found them (including 3 that are about the same topic because they kept disappearing and being un-retrievable.) But when I click on "articles" under the 3-lines icon there is still nothing there as far as "my articles", nor is there anything when I click on the articles icon at the top of the page. I never had any issues before getting this new phone.

I also just now noticed the BYC emoticons are whited out and unusable, and the BYC store isn't accepting the coupon code I just got today either. Message says "Warning, coupon is either invalid, expired or has reached its usage limit."😐

But when I click on "articles" under the 3-lines icon there is still nothing there as far as "my articles", nor is there anything when I click on the articles icon at the top of the page.
Make sure you click on the > rather than the word “articles“ the > should give you the drop down.
D66FBA8E-722B-425F-A4B2-2359C4BC9F1D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom