Site navigation

Well thank you you found them (including 3 that are about the same topic because they kept disappearing and being un-retrievable.) But when I click on "articles" under the 3-lines icon there is still nothing there as far as "my articles", nor is there anything when I click on the articles icon at the top of the page. I never had any issues before getting this new phone.
Screenshot?
I also just now noticed the BYC emoticons are whited out and unusable,
Try this:
1681509319645.png

Message says "Warning, coupon is either invalid, expired or has reached its usage limit."😐
Let @DuckLady know in the conversation where she gave you the code. She will fix it.

Make sure you click on the > rather than the word “articles“ the > should give you the drop down.
View attachment 3467691
That worked! The odd thing is I never clicked on the arrow before, but however you solved my problem; I'm happy as a clam now. Thank you; ive been trying for 3 weeks to figure it out !

Screenshot?

Try this:
View attachment 3467693

Let @DuckLady know in the conversation where she gave you the code. She will fix it.
It took me a minute to find the toggle icon because it didn't show on my phone screen, but when I finally found and clicked, they are back now! As long as I don't change phones again, hopefully will have no more issues. Thank you!

P.s. I will let Duck Lady know.
The other video I watched her screen looks totally different than mine. That must be what a premium members screen looks like. I am always seeming to ask for help and getting answers, but not contributing to answering and helping others. I have learned so much over the 9 years I have been a backyard, chicken farmer through Chicken magazine,this forum and trial and error.

Just wondering how you know when someone post a question? Do I have to go in and look at the new stuff or is there a way to be notified of the question?

I am always seeming to ask for help and getting answers, but not contributing to answering and helping others. I have learned so much over the 9 years I have been a backyard, chicken farmer through Chicken magazine,this forum and trial and error.

Just wondering how you know when someone post a question? Do I have to go in and look at the new stuff or is there a way to be notified of the question?
You don't need to have a PFM to answer questions and help others.
To know when someone makes a new post on any forum, you can click on the three lines at the the top left of the page, then click on "Whats New" in the pull-down menu.
You can also check the forum sites and see if there are questions that you can answer. The most recent posts under each forum will be listed first. Whenever you post on any thread, you will be notified when the next person makes a post, but you won't receive future notifications on that thread unless you respond to your notification with a reaction or another post.
If you always want to receive notifications on a specific thread, you can click the "watch" button on the second line below the thread title, and you will be notified every time someone posts on your watched thread.

Back
Top Bottom