sites that sell button quail?

Before you buy from a website, I would try finding someone nearby. Being able to see the birds or pickup the eggs and not worry about shipping eggs is always better. That aside, you can always find eggs for button quail on ebay.

I had to drive 260 miles to find mine, they're pretty rare in certain parts of the country I guess. Call around to your local "little" petstores and see if they have them. Otherwise, you'll probably have to wait until Spring before the online hatcheries have them again. :(

I ended up with 25 eggs from Ebay, have had them in the brooder 20 days, 4 hatched out this morning, and one is working his way.

I also ordered eggs online for buttons and out of 14 I only got 3. Will be trying again shortly.

I also ordered them to have many different colors but all 3 are silver. I am ok with that, just thought if I did get many different colors whats the odds that all 3 were the same?

Last edited:
We raise button quail. Though we don't separate colors. We hatch tuxedo, silver, white,some that are like a blue fawn. Very pretty nice variety. I personally love the pretty variety of egg colors I get from them, they are tiny but beautiful.
Christie

Mine are only 6 days old but they look like they will all be silver! I was really hoping for a tux or a silver tux and a red breasted! Ideally I want to have all the colors of buttons minus fallow.

I have 7 now, the hatch was spread out quite a bit, still incubating the rest of the eggs just in case. One is in kinda bad shape, I helped it out of it had been struggling all day. But 6 healthy and a little sickly. Fortunately they do look like they are different color varietys.

Back
Top Bottom