sizzles.... silkie/cochin x what are we....

Hello everyone!

In case I haven't met you all, especially you folks in AZ, I wanted to encourage your interest in Sizzles & make you aware of the Sizzle list we started last year so those of us interested in these little muppets could stay in touch. You will find lots of others with the same interest & pics at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sizzles/ Hope to see you there!
SarahSizzles

Ayuh, Shadow is a boy.

The second is probably a pullet, my smooth Boy that same age has a fuller top and STREAMERS going on.

I have a pair of sizzles posted here under sizzles begging and my splash roo is there
smile.png
and the best sizzle girl of the lot. And more of mine posted under Sizzle Puzzles for comparison - my Blue w/Red smooth male looks just like Shadow at that age.

Now that my PRs have gone broody I'm considering selling the lot. But they're soo cute/funny/odd...

barnboy mo. :

first one is a roo and is not good show quality but is a silkie #2 is a pullet but appears to be silkie cochin mix:D

sizzles are silkie cochin crosses
big_smile.png
Its a new breed that is being developed. Mine are not show quality. They are just for pets.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I know what you mean. I have 4 sizzles. They are super soft. Just love holding them. Im suspecting at least 1 other one to be a roo
sad.png

Here's an updated one of my Splash sizzle...
24162_darth_splash_6-1-09.jpg

here is a different one I have... Roo? ... DOB is aprox. 3-5-09
24162_ah_la_la_cuckoo_6-1-09.jpg

Here is the face...
24162_ah_la_face_6-1-09.jpg

That rooster in the first picture is great!!

I have a question though....

Could it be used to start a Silkie feathered cochin line? It looks to have alot of the cochin characteristics with the silkie feathering...

Quote:
Huh, didnt think of that
big_smile.png

Its already promised to a new home. Maybe the new owner will try that. I will have to talk to her about it.

Back
Top Bottom