Skinny Jeans

I agree skinny jeans look awefull on everyone especially guys

I love my applebottoms although in the last year I have lost 27 lbs and now they are falling off me. I seemed to have lost it in my butt. Anyway I am very shortwaisted every other jean I've had comes past my ribcage the applebottoms come right to my belly button.Although on a taller person they might be too revealing. The only thing is I have to cuff them because I am 5'1" its very hard to find petite in a size 15

Skinny jeans are back?!?! When did we start dressing like it was 1985 again? I need to go shopping for clothes more often. I'm out of the loop. I loved skinny jeans. I was also about 40 pounds lighter, so I guess they're out now.

Quote:
No need to apologize for being new here. I'm not new here, and I agree with you. Can't figure out what women "should" be.

I am 48, nearly 5'9" and still wear a size 6. I'm all legs, no waist and, just like purr, if I wore jeans that weren't below the belly button, they would be up at my ribs. You could squeeze me all you like, and I wouldn't look like a muffin. It's just how I was built. I can get away with skinny jeans, but would rather wear something that gives me some space. My old jeans from the '90s aren't cutting it, though. It's that high waist thing. If I have to choose between skinny jeans and high waist, I choose skinny.

skinny jeans!! Had to respond to this one!! i live i mean live in stretchy elastic waist pants!!! sweatpants are my friend too!
tongue2.gif

Those pants Olivia Newton-John wore in Grease were sewn on to her body every day they were shooting.

No way in he// would I wear pants THAT tight!

Quote:
I remember when Guess jeans made comfortable jeans for guys. They had two styles at the mall by us, loose and boot cut. I hated doling out the 60 or 70 bucks they cost all those years ago but I was just putting up laundry and came across them. I doubt I'll fit into them, but this thread has really hit my funny bone tonight
smile.png

Guess jeans? Boyd, I think you lost your man card again. Go git yerself some Carhartts.

Quote:
I remember when Guess jeans made comfortable jeans for guys. They had two styles at the mall by us, loose and boot cut. I hated doling out the 60 or 70 bucks they cost all those years ago but I was just putting up laundry and came across them. I doubt I'll fit into them, but this thread has really hit my funny bone tonight
smile.png

Guess jeans? Boyd, I think you lost your man card again. Go git yerself some Carhartts.

The boot cut jeans looked like wranglers but fit better
wink.png
Naw, back in linden where I grew up, there was I time I gave up my carharts and went for the fancy jeans and shirts...... girbaud, guess, cross colors
hide.gif
(kidding kidding, although that was popular in my lil bro's class) and others. But then again, I am feeling as old as dirt tonight so......................

Duh How do you get those skinny jeans over your feet. My daughter and I have very high arches and could never get them past the foot. I remember when she was a teenager wearing a size 0. shes in the fitting room and suddenly she very quietly says Mom I have a problem I go in and shes siting on the floor with a pair of skinny jeans caught around her foot. It took both of us pulling we were laughing so hard to get them off No skinny jeans for us .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom