Skunk!

Well done! We have one around here off and on, the only time it was any trouble was when it found the electric fence around the girls run. It was very unhappy. He didn't bend the pole over, the coons did that.

IF you get sprayed, use a mix of peroxide/baking soda and Dawn dish detergent. It's the ONLY thing that worked on my dog when he got sprayed. There IS a chemical reaction, so make it PASTY

IF you get sprayed, use a mix of peroxide/baking soda and Dawn dish detergent. It's the ONLY thing that worked on my dog when he got sprayed. There IS a chemical reaction, so make it PASTY
This will work instantly. One bath and the odor is totally gone. My dogs pulled one out from its den in broad daylight and then proceeded to fight over it causing two of them to get seriously sprayed. One bath a piece and they were odor free. Just make sure to heavily coat their eyes with Vaseline or liquid tears because if the peroxide gets into their eyes it will blind them. Tomato juice does not work at all.

I nailed a skunk while ago. After smelling his funk for months, I finally got a shot at him. No more smell from him. If you've never slept with your windows open and a window fan pulling in fresh air......along with skunk funk......you don't know what you're missing! Nothing like being roused from a deep sleep by a stink so bad you can't sleep through it.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom