Sky High (RP) Role-play

Metallica narrowed her eyes into slits at evryone on the bus, her hair was lightly aflamed, her black hair looking impressive with the fire. She put her feet down on the floor and moved her bag.
"I bet her fear would be potent." Sam thought absently.

(and it seems like i'm not here...)
(you gotta wait for cayugalover)

She began to sing along to the music, uncensored rock pouring from her lips.

(No, I'm not going to put down the lyrics, the name of the song, or the name of the band. That can only lead to trouble. Use your imagination.)

(hey guys. i might rejoin this rp, but i'm gonna change my character a bit.)

Quote: Phoenix took off her headphones the rest of the way, since she wasn't really listneing to the music anyway. "So are you nervous about meeting Coach Boomer, and whether or not you'll make Hero or Sidekick?" Phoenix asked.

(Mkay i'm not gonna make you guys wait anymore :D)
"We're here." The bus driver announced as the school came into veiw. Other winged buses flew up nearby, flying up to the antigrav school.

Winter sighed, happy that they where getting off the stuffy bus.

She began to sing along to the music, uncensored rock pouring from her lips.

(No, I'm not going to put down the lyrics, the name of the song, or the name of the band. That can only lead to trouble. Use your imagination.)
(well, I'm listening to German melodic death metal, lol. And lots of korn.)

Phoenix took off her headphones the rest of the way, since she wasn't really listneing to the music anyway. "So are you nervous about meeting Coach Boomer, and whether or not you'll make Hero or Sidekick?" Phoenix asked.
Jason shrugged. "I don't knw wha my power is good for."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom