Sky High (RP) Role-play

Coach boomer looked at his clipboard. "Hey you, you with the duck wings!" he yelled over to Phoenix. Phoenix looked around nervously, as if maybe he was talking about some other kid with wings. nope. She handed Lexi her crutches, and backed up behind the crowd. she spread her wings with a whooosh of air, then with one flap landed daintily in front of Coach boomer, who looked at her surprised, impressed, and a bit disgusted. "What are you?" He asked.

Phoenix crossed her arms, magorly offended. "I'm an alien from outer space, what else?" she said, rolling her eyes dramatically. Coach Boomer scowled. "I asked a question." he harrumphed. "I have no intention of answering." Phoenix replied. Coach boomer gritted his teeth. He didn't like this strange girl one bit. "are your only powers flying and being irritating?" He growled. "No." Phoenix replied. There was a moment of silence. "Do you care to... show them to me??" Coach boomer grunted. Phoenix sighed. she sidestepped away from Coach Boomer, then she began to change. the air swirled and shimmered around her, like a mix between heat waves and a whirlwind. her hair whipping in her face. The feathers on her wings melted away, revealing leathery bat wings. Talons grew from her scaled feet and hands, and a tail swung down around her legs. She had turned into a dragon. She looked down at the tiny Coach Boomer below.

Back
Top Bottom