sliping on edge of kiddie pool

Please send it this way we are way behind.

I'd like to see this guinea coop sometime.

Here's the guinea coop I built. It's a 20x20x8ft high. I put down the fabric when it's very cold
in Jan.
There's my watch dog.

Here's how i catch mice.

The goslings in the chicken tractor.

the fabric stays up for most of the year, but with the geese sharing it right now, I lower the fabric just on one side so they have shelter from the rain.
this is the chicken tractor that I built. One side is the
apartment, and one side is where they eat
the grass

@72elizabeth that is such a neat guinea house you built how you get so smart. I couldn't imagine putting something together like that. Love the chicken tractor too. did you get your ideas on BYC? and I also like that mouse trap Where is it located so the chickens or Guineas don't eat the peanut butter? My chickens would be all over that peanut butter.

forgot to add what a cute watch dog is it a pup? even enlarging the pic I couldn't tell. lol
old.gif

Last edited:
LOL!!!! The pup is ceramic German Shepherd. I leave the mouse trap outside the coop with a lid on. When I put the birds in the coop at night, I take the lid off. The coop was my design. I designed it to fit my limitations. I don't have any help here, I do everything by myself. It calls for a lot of thinking, like how I'm gonna put up the ridge beam or how to roll up the fabric. The idea for the tractor, I got from a friend in TX, (Larry) on a Guinea Fowl site. The mouse trap idea was his also. It beats using any kind of poison.

LOL!!!! The pup is ceramic German Shepherd. I leave the mouse trap outside the coop with a lid on. When I put the birds in the coop at night, I take the lid off. The coop was my design. I designed it to fit my limitations. I don't have any help here, I do everything by myself. It calls for a lot of thinking, like how I'm gonna put up the ridge beam or how to roll up the fabric. The idea for the tractor, I got from a friend in TX, (Larry) on a Guinea Fowl site. The mouse trap idea was his also. It beats using any kind of poison.
No wonder it was sitting so still lol and so well behaved.
tongue.png

Well you should be very proud of your work you have done well. I'm impressed .
I want a pole barn but it's only in my dreams
hmm.png
unless of course you'd like a vacation to the NC mountains I'm a good helper. lol

I really like using non poison so I think I'll try to make one of these traps.

I'm still working on the geese coop!!! Thanks for the invite anyway. I use to live in a little town call Willis near Floyd, VA off the Blue Ridge Parkway, not to far from NC.

I'm still working on the geese coop!!! Thanks for the invite anyway. I use to live in a little town call Willis near Floyd, VA off the Blue Ridge Parkway, not to far from NC.
In 1989 DH and I went up the Blue Ridge parkway camping and found Floyd Va. we really liked it . I'm sure it's changed alot from Way Back Then but it was a nice little town. Gosh can't believe how long ago that was. lol

No more bailing!!! I found a shorter hose with no kinks and drained the pool over nite. It worked! I won't have to put a drain in the pool or put it up on a deck. You just saved me a lot of money and labor, thank you.

I put two of the tiny wade pools from the dollar store in the run for the geese. They were so excited ducking in the water then flapping and running in circles. They were a joy to watch. Then it started raining AGAIN and I had to stop playing with the geese :(

I put two of the tiny wade pools from the dollar store in the run for the geese. They were so excited ducking in the water then flapping and running in circles. They were a joy to watch. Then it started raining AGAIN and I had to stop playing with the geese
sad.png

I know, they are so cute!!! It poured here today, but that didn't stop the geese, they stayed out in the rain.

Back
Top Bottom