So.Cal here anyone else?

hey SnM - i emailed the form and book from the fresno show to you in pdf format. it was the only format i could get the forms to download in.
i hope this helps!

and don't worry, you can "pay me back" with a couple of those lemon blue modern eggs! LOL!!!

p.s. those eggs you gave me a few week ago are about to pip i think. they must have already been incubating in the nest because they are waaaaaaay ahead of my others. i'm getting nervous! i sectioned off a little part of the LG for them and surrounded them with sponges to keep them hydrated. eeeek. keep your fingers crossed. i have to keep opening the bator to turn the other eggs so i'm worried i won't be able to keep the humidity high enough for them.

So I'll be going to Fresno. The bf and I will be going. I'll probably be clerking. Anybody doing showmanship? I've been the best of show in my county for 4 years running and I want to take a break. So I'll just be watching you this time! I'll be bringing:
1 buff Brahma
1 mille fluer d'uccle
1 crevecoeur -Standard
1 mottled serama pullet
1 wheaton serama cockerel
1 white frizzle(I dunno on this one yet, I just got her today)
I think that's it.

SHE'S MINE!!!!!Lol, she's the only full grown female that I have right now. I'm in no way selling any of the birds that I'm actually showing. I have some baby boys I'm going to be selling, but no girls.

My daughter is showin 20 birds;
Call ducks, Bat. polish, OEGB, Bat. & Std moderns, rosecombs, & indies

My wife is showing; lg & sm brahma, bat. polish.

& me I'll be trying to sell poultry carrieres to pay for the trip lol

Quote:
Howdy, neighbor!
lol.png
Where are you at? I'm on River and Bluff.

Howdy, neighbor! Where are you at? I'm on River and Bluff.

Old Town, 6th & Temescal, are you with the 4-H in town?​

Quote:
Old Town, 6th & Temescal, are you with the 4-H in town?

No... We don't have kids yet. Currently working on that!
big_smile.png
Hopefully they'll be into 4-H, Pony Club and Jr. Rodeo when the time comes!

Back
Top Bottom