So.Cal here anyone else?

I am not in Riverside anymore but I grew up there. I bought my first home in Orangecrest. It seems quite silly that they would not allow chickens in small numbers. I will go to facebook and join your page to offer up support to your cause. I wish you the Best of Luck in your efforts to get these laws changed to allow chickens in Riverside.

Cheers, Julie :)

Hi - I live in Burbank, CA and am looking for some fertile eggs. We are going to hatch them at our preschool. Any recommendations or information would be greatly appreciated!!!

I am in the Whittier area till the 7th. I am looking for Silkie, Fizzle or Sizzle chicks in any color other than white. If anyone has them please let me know. Thank you...

Hi guys, i just joined today, Mission Viejo mom, visiting Big Bear at the moment-looking here too...

Any local sources of free range, roaming chickens that eat grass, bugs, worms, vegetables, potatoes, and are not fed any grains?

Millet and gluten free oats may be a possibility.

My son has grain, soy, corn ,wheat, sesame, nut allergies.

Also looking for duck and geese eggs with the same requirement.

Any feedback you could give me i would really appreciate.

Thank you. Eva

Hi, I am at Big Bear now for the time being but go to Orange County and all over often. Where are you? What kind of eggs do you have?

Big thanks

Eva

Here in Compton CA, with quails and chickens.

Back
Top Bottom