So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !!

Alright I have to come clean. I did not before because it has frightened me. This month when I was getting my port flushed I could feel something hit my lungs, That night and 9 other days I had a sore throat and fever. It was almost as bad as the side affects off the red devel. but not as bad. I did not talk to a doctor until going 9 days like this. I talked to one on call. I had already started taking amocillion but the doc on call said to bad you don't have the majic mouthwash and I'm like I have some. I did start to feel better after taking it. Tomorrow I will call my oncologist. I want to know what happened to my lungs.

Prayers to you guys and me to.

S@R@

:fl :hugs

fl.gif
hugs.gif
, sara!
I hope you feel better soon!

You can come right on up here to visit me! I have a small yard,..but enough to place a trailer...
My house is also small, but i do have spare bedroom right now, and you are welcome to it until you can get your feet under you again.....
We can all squeeze in here and our puppies and cats can play together...
tongue.png

I'm serious.. talk to me,.. let me know what you need.
You have been through sooo much,.. you dont need this extra stress...
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

You could come here. I have a huge yard and also a ceptic tank in the backyard, needs a little work. Hasn't been used since the 70's You would have to listen to around a 100 roosters start crowing at 3:07am every morning lol.

sorry to see all the bad news...my last chemo put me down for a few days ,had to be put on IV.

took the same chemo today we will see how i take it these weeks..

DEERMAN!!!!! Dude, you need to check in more often! Had me worried! I know you personally would give up the fight, but that we all know the kind of B1tch cancer can be. Glad to see you are keeping her in check!

Saw my Onc yesterday. He's not real worried about the spots. He says they may not be anything. So we wait and see what they are. PET in June may give us more info.

Went for an EEG the other day and they tried to kill me!! They were going to hook me up with these gold electrodes, I'M ALLERGIC TO GOLD!!! So now were waiting to see if they can get the silver tips. If not they are going to shove these needles up under the skin!! That's going to be fun. NOT

Glad to see everybody is hanging in there. Little Miss Heaven has finished her last round of Chemo and is doing we.

Keep fighting ya'll

DEERMAN!!!!! Dude, you need to check in more often! Had me worried! I know you personally would give up the fight, but that we all know the kind of B1tch cancer can be. Glad to see you are keeping her in check!

Saw my Onc yesterday. He's not real worried about the spots. He says they may not be anything. So we wait and see what they are. PET in June may give us more info.

Went for an EEG the other day and they tried to kill me!! They were going to hook me up with these gold electrodes, I'M ALLERGIC TO GOLD!!! So now were waiting to see if they can get the silver tips. If not they are going to shove these needles up under the skin!! That's going to be fun. NOT

Glad to see everybody is hanging in there. Little Miss Heaven has finished her last round of Chemo and is doing we.

Keep fighting ya'll

sorry iwas in the hospital on IV then again, few days later again. not giving up on the fight.....even took the same chemo again today, because i know can't win without chemo, my bio can back on the panacea tumor its still colon cancer not a new cancer. three on the liver.

hope the spot on your lung are not cancer

When I found out you were missing that is what I told my old man the Snakeman that I bet you were in the hospital. Sorry you are not doing well. I remember when they gave me the red devil I ended up admitted to the hospital everytime. I would have to receive blood. Man it gives a whole new meaning to people that donate blood. The next drug I only ended up a couple of time in the hospital. You can fight this, I know you can. I know God heres our prayers.
Hey if you get as mean as Coyote and myself the cancer will definately go away.

Cancer, hurry up and wait.!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom