So tell me..... how do all my fellow "Peapeople" relax?

DylansMom

RIP 1969-2017
6 Years
Jan 10, 2014
PA
I know this is totally Off-topic, but I feel like I am starting to get to know a lot of you, but I know nothing about your lives outside of Peafowl. If you feel like sharing, I would love to know how you all spend your free time, if you have any!
wink.png
My DH and DS have gone to Virginia Beach for the week, which gives Mom some much needed time to herself. A couple Coronas by the pool is my idea of a heavenly guilty pleasure! Anyone nearby is welcome to join me!

Wow, I wish I was nearby! (I don't drink beer but I would bring some raspberry lemonade...oh well.)
For me, the peas are a large part of the relaxing stuff.
And a lot of books, and some movies. But not at the movie theater - it's always too loud for me!
Guess that's
old.gif

Wow, I wish I was nearby! (I don't drink beer but I would bring some raspberry lemonade...oh well.)
For me, the peas are a large part of the relaxing stuff.
And a lot of books, and some movies. But not at the movie theater - it's always too loud for me!
Guess that's
old.gif

Yes, I agree the movies at the theaters have become way too loud. A little classic rock by the pool is all I need to hear. I love to read as well. My grandparents have all passed now and my mother is talking about moving to FL soon, so I think when we are on St. Croix this Feb. we will be looking at possible future properties. Never thought I would want to leave PA, but when all the loved ones are gone it changes everything.

Last edited:
I am always relaxed, i work at my own pace, do my own thing whenever i want, i don't do anything i don't want to, i am spoiled rotten by my wonderful husband.
Can't get no more relaxes unless i am sleeping
big_smile.png

I do not drink alcohol nor do i smoke, i love cranberry juice in my ice tea while i am fishing or swimming at the pond, i love riding my ATV when i am to tired to walk or the mosquitos or horse flys are bad.

Walking with the birds is relaxing

Are you thinking about moving to the VI? I have never been but I imagine it is lovely.
Although moving the peas there would be quite a challenge...

We talk about moving, but haven't really figured out where can a person afford a lot of acreage (that isn't a desert or frozen tundra)!
Thus, the suggestion to Move In With Zaz...
big_smile.png

*Zaz knows I'm only kidding, of course!

Last edited:

Yes we could all move in with Zaz, I am sure she would love having all of us and our Peas there to keep her company.
th.gif
The V.I. are just one possibility, we have spent some time on Big Pine in the FL keys and love it there as well. I know my DH would pack up and head south in a heartbeat and I have always been the one to want to stay put, but as I said, when all the loved ones are gone... things change. So yes, we may be considering a move there, but I haven't even investigated the complications of moving Peas.

Quote:
I'll go for that!! A chance for me to hang with Peas & fellow Peapeople would be great!

I know this is totally Off-topic, but I feel like I am starting to get to know a lot of you, but I know nothing about your lives outside of Peafowl. If you feel like sharing, I would love to know how you all spend your free time, if you have any!
wink.png
My DH and DS have gone to Virginia Beach for the week, which gives Mom some much needed time to herself. A couple Coronas by the pool is my idea of a heavenly guilty pleasure! Anyone nearby is welcome to join me!

And that pool looks very nice as well!

Oooh a lot of readers here. That's what I like to do to relax also. I just finished The Wise Mans Fear by Patrick Rothfuss. Really awesome series, can't wait for the next book. When I'm not working or reading I'm hanging out with my husband & son. We like playing video games, picking random netflix series to watch and of course the all important barbecue's. Complete with music and nice cold margarita's for me and beers for the old man. I also like to hang out with my peas and my shadow Archie. He is a bullmastiff and the best dog ever. Except for the fact that he wants to eat my peas
roll.png

Wow, that pool looks so relaxing Dylansmom, I wish you were closer. I'm with you guys! Lets all load up our peas and camp out at Zaz's place
tongue.png
. I can grill a mean steak.

Zaz, that picture of yours with your tail o' peas is one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom