Solar power adapter cord

Jsteuern

In the Brooder
Oct 21, 2023
Hi! New to forum. Does anyone have any recommendations for extending solar powe cord from unit to panel. Maybe an adaptor or something. I bought door opener from Hamuti on Amazon and cord is only 5 foot. Need to raise solar panel above my roof over run that I just built. Thanks

Hi! New to forum. Does anyone have any recommendations for extending solar powe cord from unit to panel. Maybe an adaptor or something. I bought door opener from Hamuti on Amazon and cord is only 5 foot. Need to raise solar panel above my roof over run that I just built. Thanks
Hi! I have the same unit and the same problem. Did your try the Renolgy extension wire that was suggested? I would like to know if it worked or if you found one that would work. Thanks.

Renogy 20FT 12AWG Solar Panel Female and Male Connectors, Extension Cables-Pair, 1 Pair 20' 12 Gauge Red and Black​

Hi! I have the same unit and the same problem. Did your try the Renolgy extension wire that was suggested? I would like to know if it worked or if you found one that would work. Thanks.

Renogy 20FT 12AWG Solar Panel Female and Male Connectors, Extension Cables-Pair, 1 Pair 20' 12 Gauge Red and Black​

I have same door opener. 2 things:
1. I wouldn't use the cords recommended here. They don't look like the same pin connections. I am going to try this: https://www.amazon.com/Solar-Extension-Cable-Waterproof-Spotlights/dp/B07CTM1JLS/ref=asc
I'll advise if it works.
2. The damn chicken door is now $67. I paid $147 when I bought it May of 2023. So pissed off...

So the cord I linked above works perfectly for the Hamuti chicken coop door. There are others of longer length, but make sure they have the connections as the one I linked. DO NOT use the Renogy red and black cord mentioned near the top.

Back
Top Bottom