SOLD OUT - 12+ LF Barred Black Olive Egger Hatching Eggs (Price Includes Shipping)

hipeatall

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
Buy It Now - 12+ LF Barred Black Olive Egger Hatching Eggs (Price Includes $12.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping Fee)

SOLD OUT

We have our gorgeous rooster, Popeye, in with 7 lovely hens. They are wonderful birds and have great temperaments. The eggs they lay are just beautiful... an incredible addition to any egg basket - I am really fond of the speckled olive eggs!

Our flock of Black Barred Olive Eggers have peacombs, small wattles, beards, muffs and clean legs. We purchased our initial stock from Patty Carson Poultry a couple of years ago and she is the one responsible for creating these lovely Barred Black Olive Eggers. We hatched out boxes of eggs that first year, to get our initial flock and we have continued to work with them by selecting and breeding for the traits we want - black barring, small peacombs/ wattles, muffs, beards, clean legs and, of course, gorgeous olive green eggs! We still have chicks with feathered legs, clean faces and straight combs pop up... but, with each generation we are continuing to get them where we want them.

We sell these hatching eggs to help fund my sons 4-H projects.

The eggs will be sent via Priority Mail. They will be individually bubble wrapped and packaged with tons of care and extras will be included if possible. I will do my very best and I will package them the way I would want to receive them. All eggs will be clean, unwashed & fertile when shipped. Due to so many variations in incubators, hatching practices, the Post Office, etc I cannot guarantee your hatch rate.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase eggs, please send an email to hipeatall @ gmail.com (remove spaces in email address) and let me know the date you would like for your eggs to be shipped and I will send you an invoice via PayPal... please be sure to include your mailing address and phone number. I will "hold" shipping date requests for 24 hours while orders are pending payment.

Thanks so much for your interest! :) Amy

Last edited:
We only have 2 more shipping dates available for this year... Monday, May 21st and Monday, May 28th
If you have been thinking about getting some of these from us... act fast as this is your last chance :)
Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom