Some questions kindly need answers :)

All 350 comments? LOL you know if i post this it is going to cause an uproar , folks take some of this reading personally and think all comments are directed at them and that someone is referring to their bird specifically and how they feed them, rather than read it and mabe learn something they did not know , i have already dealt with folks threw PM's on just this issue , it is there for folks wanting to make a change and learn so if folks want to learn about it i welcome them to PM one of us if they have a FB and we will add them to the group.....

No.  He did a Whole Ingredients Method in a PDF format that I was trying to share.  That 'Molting Rations' thread is a bit out there in some respects, however the reasoning behind the whole ingredients is something to think about.

I've been trying to get Kathy to come join us, but so far she has resisted coming to the 'Dark Side'.

You're funny!

-Kathy

You're funny!

-Kathy
Our group is secret no one can even find it without an invite
wink.png
we sure could use your intellect in there we have a genetics person.., free ranger advisors ...,pen advisors.. a nutritionist ....but we do not have a medic yet
wink.png
of you make a FB you can set it privet to were you never have anyone see a single thing unless you are their friend
wink.png

Hey how come you haven't invited me???????
hit.gif
Really didn't think you would be interested but i sure will if you want in
hugs.gif

Make sure you at least like a photo or topic once in a while because i go threw and delete inactive people as i am limited on the amount of folks i can have before it freezes it to a secret room , if it freezes i can never change the statues from secrete if i wanted to just make it private , we want to stay rather small as post of importance tend to get buried and also if we have a problem with someone taking an others video ,photos or conversation and posting it elsewhere it will be much easier to figure out who is doing it,

What goes on in the group says in the group unless you have gotten permission from the original poster, saves alot of hard feelings

The group is for learning with first hand info so there is no confusion as what to do when a problem arises .

We also are learning new ways to do things as some things are just not correct as many here already know like worming in water and such. .

You have been added to (The Classy Peafowl)

Last edited:
(We), the dark side, is calling... come join us... come... you know you want to...
hugs.gif
I was the same way about FB but i tell you what it was the best thing i ever did when it came to selling i still have folks contacting me for birds and i have not ran an add for peafowl in almost 3 months .....when i got a hatch of ducks or guineas i sell the entire hatch in 30 minutes to an hour, i had waiting list for both peafowl and guinea fowl eggs all during laying season . i funded my greens and the trip to Florida and bought 1600 pounds of ultra kibble, purchased 1500 dollars in birds supplies and still have enough money put back to get me thru till next year on the other birds feed.. Yea FB was a good move for me

And if you ever delete your account every post you ever made completely disapears
wink.png

I was the same way about FB but i tell you what it was the best thing i ever did when it came to selling i still have folks contacting me for birds and i have not ran an add for peafowl in almost 3 months .....when i got a hatch of ducks or guineas i sell the entire hatch in 30 minutes to an hour, i had waiting list for both peafowl and guinea fowl eggs all during laying season . i funded my greens and the trip to Florida and bought 1600 pounds of ultra kibble, purchased 1500 dollars in birds supplies and still have enough money put back to get me thru till next year on the other birds feed.. Yea FB was a good move for me

And if you ever delete your account every post you ever made completely disapears
wink.png

Wish I had that great of business on FB. I posted stuff for my peachicks on my FB and FB business page and not a single person. I even put them on Craigslist and that took 2 months just to sell 8 chicks.

@kskingbee Hello again.
So we met up with the vet at our house. He looked at the peacock and the stool. He said there is no need for a fecal float exam as he suffers no ailment.
He said its vitamins deficiency and told us to put multivitamins paste in thei water for five days.
He pointed out that vitamin deficiency is causing the disbalance on his feet and the poor vision as well.

What do you say about this?

Also, I bought the cat food (fish based) but my peas refused to eat it. They started shaking their heads at it and walked away. I removed the cat food from the pen.
Is it bbecause they've never eaten it or its bad?

I'm havingtrouble uploading iits picture. It wont embed.

So how's your pea doing?

Back
Top Bottom