Something is wrong with one of my Buff Orpingtons.

Still waiting to hear if you have checked the underside of her feet? It is much easier to deal with Bumblefoot than Marek's, so look for the simple things first and rule them out or deal with them.
How old is she?

She seems to be doing good today she still has a slight limp but I am starting to wonder if she may have been egg bound cuz even tho she still has a bit of a limp she started walking much better after she laid a slightly (like you can barely see) irregular shaped egg

She seems to be doing good today she still has a slight limp but I am starting to wonder if she may have been egg bound cuz even tho she still has a bit of a limp she started walking much better after she laid a slightly (like you can barely see) irregular shaped egg
I bet that egg was bothering her.
:thumbsup

Let's hope that is all it was and she is fine from now on.

Yes!!! Please let that have been the issue cuz I hate to loose any of them but she is everyones favorite cuz she is the sweetest one out of all of them and what had me worried is that one of the symptoms of mareks is vision impairment and she has always been blind in one eye since she was little but there is no gray in them and are of regular shape

How long does it normally take to recover from being egg bound

Yes!!! Please let that have been the issue cuz I hate to loose any of them but she is everyones favorite cuz she is the sweetest one out of all of them and what had me worried is that one of the symptoms of mareks is vision impairment and she has always been blind in one eye since she was little but there is no gray in them and are of regular shape

How long does it normally take to recover from being egg bound
As soon as they lay the egg.

Back
Top Bottom