Southern California Chicken Swap Anyone????????

I would like a chicken swap so I can find a home to a couple of my girls. This are silkies and silkies crosses here are some pictures let me kow if anyone of you would be interested.
I also have a game hen and a Splash polish rooster who gets pecked on by the girls that's why I wanna rehome him.
If you're interested let me know.
Thanks
DSCN1164.jpg

DSCN1166.jpg

DSCN1165.jpg

DSCN1163.jpg

DSCN1171.jpg

DSCN1171.jpg

DSCN1019.jpg

I don't have chickens to trade myself-BUT it would be so cool to get together even if its once or twice a year for story swapping/bragging and just talking chicken!
thumbsup.gif
Lets just keep working on this thread to see how many people we can snag. I know there are alot of cluckers in our area!
D.gif

Quote:
YOU BETCH YER CLUCKER THEY WOULD!
lau.gif
Lets face it, chicken heads are far and few inbetween and it would be so cool to have a par-tee just for us cluckers! We just have to keep this thread running for a while to get the word out and then fand a good spot to meet and greet.
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif

Yup I agree, we need to get the word out! We also need somebody to step up and be the organizer.
The people over at the San Diego meet up are planning another meet, perhaps we could try to persuade them to make it a little closer to us that way we could all attend.

I might be persuaded to be da organizer. I was thinking possibly this M&G [meet&greet] could posssibly be held like eatern LA county/Riverside county???? What do you'all think???

east LA...?

good...

LOL...

i've been making a bunch of local chicken enthusiast lately... they always want to meet new people and trade chickens... i will have some young OEGB pullets and cockerels to trade soon... some are show quality... just have to see who is gonna be a hold back when they feather out....lol...

i'm also down to swap eggs... well... when they lay...

Back
Top Bottom