Southern California Chicken Swap Anyone????????

CALLING ALL YOU SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHICKEN-HEADS >>>> ITS THAT TIME AGAIN !!!! :

THIS is what you’ve all been waiting for >>> the FIRST MEET-UP for 2013..

DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 6TH

PLACE: NORCO- NEIL SNIPES PARK on the corner of 5th and Hammer

TIME: usually start around 10AM till the cows come home!

WHAT WE DO: TALK "SHOP' BUY / TRADE / SWAP / OOGLE EVERYONES BIRDIES / meet all those people we only know by BYC names
Bring yer favorite birdies too and let them play in the sun and grass.....we all love to see everyones birds.
There is a beautiful open air pavillion w/ picnic tables that we use. PLEASE bring yer own lunch and drinks. If you want to share goodies…sell goodies….COOL BEANS!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
P.S. Of course doggies are more than welcome to come but please remember they have to be on leash, not all of the birdies are used to dogs..Thank you for your consideration with this....LOL

P.S. If you would kindly RSVP to me so I can sort of figure out how many peeps are coming it would make my day.
Also post what you have for sale/ for free OR if you are looking for something.
If anyone was left out in my invites it was NOT intentional......spread the word to everyone AND everyone IS invited!.....LOL

CALLING ALL YOU SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHICKEN-HEADS >>>> ITS THAT TIME AGAIN !!!! :

THIS is what you’ve all been waiting for >>> the FIRST MEET-UP for 2013..

DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 6TH

PLACE: NORCO- NEIL SNIPES PARK on the corner of 5th and Hammer

TIME: usually start around 10AM till the cows come home!

WHAT WE DO: TALK "SHOP' BUY / TRADE / SWAP / OOGLE EVERYONES BIRDIES / meet all those people we only know by BYC names
Bring yer favorite birdies too and let them play in the sun and grass.....we all love to see everyones birds.
There is a beautiful open air pavillion w/ picnic tables that we use. PLEASE bring yer own lunch and drinks. If you want to share goodies…sell goodies….COOL BEANS!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
P.S. Of course doggies are more than welcome to come but please remember they have to be on leash, not all of the birdies are used to dogs..Thank you for your consideration with this....LOL

P.S. If you would kindly RSVP to me so I can sort of figure out how many peeps are coming it would make my day.
Also post what you have for sale/ for free OR if you are looking for something.
If anyone was left out in my invites it was NOT intentional......spread the word to everyone AND everyone IS invited!.....LOL
Are u planning this whole event or is someone else?

Roostersandhens, this is all my doings, this is going on three years that I have been getting these events together, OH and they are SO MUCH FUN! The park has this wonderful open air pavillion w/ tables and tons ans tons of grass for the birdies to eat. Bring yer drop pens and extra boxes, there will be lots of chicks and other assorted birdies to take home with you.
CHICKEN MATH AT ITS FINEST ON THE 6TH!!! :yesss:

What kind of hatching eggs you want?

I'm actually not that picky, my key criteria were (local, from healthy flock). Starting a new flock for someone, she wants Large birds (loves cochins), would love some variety colors of eggs. They are for pets/eggs, so no special breeding required, the hardier the better, the calmer the better.
So I'm thinking anything from the following list - or any surprises are fine, I think they'd love a polish or something with a hat, or a frizzle, silkie (but I don't know how hardy frizzles and silkies are, I've never had them)
Cochins (LF)
Easter Eggers
Australorps
Orpingtons
Ameraucana
Brahma
------
Personally I'm a Cochin girl, can't resist them. Must be something about being short and round that I 'get'
big_smile.png

I have blocked the day out on my calendar! It's about an hour, hour and a half drive for me, not bad!

Susan

Sus
I'm actually not that picky, my key criteria were (local, from healthy flock). Starting a new flock for someone, she wants Large birds (loves cochins), would love some variety colors of eggs. They are for pets/eggs, so no special breeding required, the hardier the better, the calmer the better. So I'm thinking anything from the following list - or any surprises are fine, I think they'd love a polish or something with a hat, or a frizzle, silkie (but I don't know how hardy frizzles and silkies are, I've never had them) Cochins (LF) Easter Eggers Australorps Orpingtons Ameraucana Brahma ------ Personally I'm a Cochin girl, can't resist them. Must be something about being short and round that I 'get'
big_smile.png
I have blocked the day out on my calendar! It's about an hour, hour and a half drive for me, not bad! Susan
Susan I can bring you fertile EE eggs and I've got 2 grown EE Roos I need to get rid of would like to see them go to a home before they go to the stew pot. Let me know

Back
Top Bottom