SouthWest Virginia Peeps

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
HELLO ALL!!! Anyone from the Southwest Virginia area. I'm down next to The TN border and an hour away from the West Va and NC border...Lookin for any fellow chicken lovers close to me....New to the forum, lovin it so far!! I've started raising bantam chickens of all kinds cant get enough of the lil critters......
jumpy.gif
ya.gif

Last edited:
Hello, I am from wytheville, dont look like there are many of us from this end of Va, I got the chicken bug last year when I went to a feed store and they had all kinds of peeps in a water trough, so I got 6 golden comets, 4 arucauna, 1 leghorn hen, and 1 leghorn roo.So this year I bought a bator and got a few eggs out of our chickens and a few from a neighbor, hope to have some peeps 2/14. Now I would like some silkie eggs (any kind of eggs also), because they are pretty and my wife likes them. This bug bites hard. See ya

Ha Ha It bites hard!!! I started out last summer with just one pair as pets and HELLO here I am today Only 8 Months later and I have over 70 some bantams different kinds.... Most of which I raised.

So far your the only one that close to me which isn't far at all....theres not to many I've found down on this end. Anyhows Nice meeting ya!! talk to ya soon
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom