Special THANK YOU to Above and Beyond BYCers

Gammas Bearded Babies

Crossing the Road
May 24, 2021
Middle Tennessee
Just wondered if there was a post out here to give special recognition to those BYCers that have gone above and beyond in your adventures in raising chickens!
Who here at BYC is that for YOU?!?!
Give em a shout here!!!
There are several for me, but one in particular really stands out as I hear the chirps of less than 24 hour babies chirping in the wee hours of the morning...

@LadiesAndJane

54aaca77c4e9101b6386ee400299c755267f58e57ab4a1aafd9eb9d5a150967e.0.png

Last edited:
@The Moonshiner
That guy is awesome I tell you what. He was the first member I met here and we've been friends ever since.
Every time I get on and every thread I get in BOOM there he is going above and beyond to be helpful.
Definitely deserves some recognition. He's pretty shy and quiet so when you see him around go out of your way to tell him how great he is.

Thank you @Gammas Bearded Babies!
Very sweet of you!❤️
I sincerely feel that everyone here on BYC deserves recognition for making this such a wonderful community to be a part of, including you @The Moonshiner!😀
But YOU have gone above and beyond for sure!!! I would never have known bout "safety holes" in hatching eggs if it had not been for YOU! And even though I read the stuff everybody posts...sometimes we need a little extra hand holding!
And YOU did that all the way from Hawaii to Tennessee!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!​

But YOU have gone above and beyond for sure!!! I would never have known bout "safety holes" in hatching eggs if it had not been for YOU! And even though I read the stuff everybody posts...sometimes we need a little extra hand holding!
And YOU did that all the way from Hawaii to Tennessee!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!​
Ugh, there needs to be hand holding? That's icky and It usually ends up with crushed hands.
I didn't sign up for any of that.

Back
Top Bottom