Speckled Sussex Eggs 12+ NPIP $25

Justuschicks

Songster
9 Years
Sep 19, 2010
Keswick, Virginia
I am NPIP Certified.
$25 + shipping. My speckled sussex are by far my favorite breed. They are great layers of large light brown eggs. They are very friendly and Very beautiful. Their mahogany feathers are speckled with white and black which reflects a blue/green color. My 14 hens are in with 3 roosters and all are unrelated. One of my hens recently won Best of Breed and 1st Place at the Virginia Poultry Breeders Association Show. Feel free to check out my website! sleepyhollowchickens.com To insure you get the freshest eggs possible, I will begin collecting eggs as close to auction end as possible. A past auction winner who lives in Alaska, I am in Virginia, received 12 eggs (auction for 8+). She had 8 hatch. I make every effort to provide you with the highest quality, fresh eggs for hatching, and check fertility from each variety, several times each egg season. However, once the eggs are shipped, factors beyond my control come into play: handing through the postal service,weather conditions, your treatment of the eggs, and incubation conditions. I package my eggs very carefully as you can see from the picture and label the box "Fragile this end up" as well as do not X-ray". If you wish to have your eggs held at your post office please let me know. If you would like me to not put all my fragile and x-ray labels on the box, please let me know. I ship eggs on Mondays & Tuesdays to insure you get them before the next weekend. So please pay promptly. I accept PayPal only. Shipping costs are based on where you are located in the US. Please check with Paypal that you are NOT paying with an e-check. This is when it pulls from a bank account and not a balance or credit card. I can not hold shipments based on the space available in your incubator. Incubation is a process where you must be knowledgeable in managing temperature,humidity, turning of the eggs, timing of incubation conditions, and be able to monitor them throughout the incubation period. For this reason, I cannot be responsible for your hatching success or hatch rate.

If interested, email me for shipping rates. Cost is based on distance. I do not use flat rate shipping because it is much more costly to you. I use Box 7 at USPS and base your cost on weight and your location. Email to [email protected] because BYC doesn't ever notify me when I have new posts or messages even though I have the option selected. Thanks!

Sorry, no international shipping.

Last edited:
Yes they are. Shipping is based on where you are at. I find that is a cheaper method to ship vs a flat rate box. If you PM me your zip, I will calculate it for you.

Jamie

Do you have any susex available now. I am considering12. If so, what is the shipping to 32564.
Thank you

I have a few questions but I'm interested :)

1: What is the shipping cost?

2: Any sicknesses in the past? ( I'm new to baying Hatching eggs- sorry)

Back
Top Bottom