Speckled Sussex Roo & Hen Trio

HippiAiti

Songster
11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
Los Alamos, NM
I have a bonded trio of Speckled Sussexes that are less than a year old. One rooster, one hen, and one we aren't sure about yet. I'd prefer to trade locally for similar aged laying hens, but I'm open to other offers. They're super friendly and love to roam the yard together, and they really do stick together like glue. I'd keep them but local rules won't allow me to keep roosters and I'd love it if they could stay together. (The trio is really a kind of strange phenomenon but also kind of cute.)

Pictures coming soon.

Where are
I have a bonded trio of Speckled Sussexes that are less than a year old. One rooster, one hen, and one we aren't sure about yet. I'd prefer to trade locally for similar aged laying hens, but I'm open to other offers. They're super friendly and love to roam the yard together, and they really do stick together like glue. I'd keep them but local rules won't allow me to keep roosters and I'd love it if they could stay together. (The trio is really a kind of strange phenomenon but also kind of cute.)

Pictures coming soon.

Where are you located.

Back
Top Bottom