Speckled Sussex

I know vent sexing errors happen. I thought it would be less likely that breed mix ups happen. And I'm not that mad about that because both of those girls are really sweet. I'm pretty sure Ill get refunds for them so I guess it's fine. But hearing everyone talk about how awesome their SS are, I am a little bummed about that. So I guess this just opens the door for me to go get the super cool mystery chick from the feed store that I've been telling myself I can't get for 2 weeks LOL
You're guaranteed to get whatever they say their sexing success is. If your order was less than that, call and they will send replacements.

SS cockerel and Pullet. We decided to bring some into the breeding stock this year for their beautiful markings. Can't wait to see what we get 👍 I believe the are 8 or 9 weeks
3610BE14-5ED1-4030-AA10-120C0A617E0B.jpeg

Attachments

• 1936C2F9-FBBB-4ACC-89B5-52FC1770AC60.jpeg
    1936C2F9-FBBB-4ACC-89B5-52FC1770AC60.jpeg
    709.4 KB · Views: 3
SS cockerel and Pullet. We decided to bring some into the breeding stock this year for their beautiful markings. Can't wait to see what we get 👍 I believe the are 8 or 9 weeks View attachment 3514804
Twelve weeks:
IMG_20230521_185126602~2.jpg

This is probably going to be my keeper.

He's got 6 brothers that need homes...

You're guaranteed to get whatever they say their sexing success is. If your order was less than that, call and they will send replacements.
I think I just get a refund. They have minimum 3 chicks so if I reorder, I'll have to add another if I want a replacement. They've also told me I have to wait for confirmation until their saddle and hackle feathers come in.

SS cockerel and Pullet. We decided to bring some into the breeding stock this year for their beautiful markings. Can't wait to see what we get 👍 I believe the are 8 or 9 weeks View attachment 3514804
Yeah, mine definately doesn't have much, if any white on it.

The black chest is common for welsummers right? So it's probably a welsummer because the chest is all black.

Back
Top Bottom