Splash and Black Silkie Cockerals

rbloomer

Songster
8 Years
Sep 15, 2011
fort collins, colorado
Here is a buy it now for 3 splash silkie cockerals and one black silkie cockeral. They are hatched from sundown silkies and elite silkes hatching eggs. The splash are very good quality and the black is pet quality. I am asking $10 ea for the splashes and the black is free. You can take one or all. I will ship at a cost of $65 which includes new horizon box or free local pick up. PM me with any questions. I am adding a calico roo also for free.Pic 2 and 3 are daughters of the calico roo just to show his offspring. He if funny looking but has good babies. The triplets(splash ) all have correct toes, ears and are just beautiful. The black has a small top but could grow in yet since he is only 5 months.***Update--All are sold except for one splash. He is in the pic with two splashes and is the one in the front crouched down.

Last edited:
Do these guys have any notable disqualifications or defects? What reason are u getting rid of for too many males or can't hav males where u live and do they live together? Lastly how many splash would fit in one shipping box?

I will get pics of each one today as it is beautiful outside. I will check them out and note any defects but I am pretty sure everyone is proper with correct toes, ears, nice feathers. I just have way too many males--7 males and 5 females. They all live together and do just fine.

I would like to get one of the splashes. I PM'd you and awaiting a reply. I'm ready to send you $$ but don't know your paypal or how you want paid.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom