Splash/ Blue Silkie Thread

Pics
These were the only pics I could find of her as a chick :/ They're not great, but I'm not sure what happened to her actual fuzzy chick pics. She's the fluffy butt in the back. She still looks very blue here. Again, in the back. Quite a bit older, but it took me some time to realize she was splash and not blue. This is what she looks like now :)
That splash is gorgeous!

These were the only pics I could find of her as a chick
hmm.png
They're not great, but I'm not sure what happened to her actual fuzzy chick pics.
She's the fluffy butt in the back. She still looks very blue here.
Again, in the back.
Quite a bit older, but it took me some time to realize she was splash and not blue.

This is what she looks like now
smile.png
Could I ask where you got this little girl? She's gorgeous! Sylvia

Thanks :) I really wish I knew who bred her, I'd love to get some hatching eggs from them! A friend of mine got them from somewhere in Maryland. She was picking up chicks of a different breed for herself and nabbed her and the hen in my avatar for me while she was at it.

Last edited:
Thanks
smile.png
I really wish I knew who bred her, I'd love to get some hatching eggs from them! A friend of mine got them from somewhere in Maryland. She was picking up chicks of a different breed for herself and nabbed her and the hen in my avatar for me while she was at it.
Oh, wow! They are both so fluffy! Beautiful!

I finally got my silkies back. After the trauma of loosing Marbles, I finally got some babies from Bobbi Porto. Im so excited. Here are the two that she sent me One is def splash, the other may be Lav.

droolin.gif
HATCHED JULY 28th
9 Days Old

Splash - OR Blue ?

Buffs
Splash or Blue ?

Splash or Blue ? Buff X 2

Splash or Blue ?

Buffs x2 Splash or Blue ?

Splash or Blue ?

Buff Sandwich
lau.gif

Splash or Blue?

Anyone ?

Last edited:
He looks more silver partridge to me than splash. I don't know much about silver partridge other than the ones I hatched and were "Ooops" colors that I gave away. LOL I raise splash and I have yet to see one with those kinds of markings. Hopefully others will chime in. What did it look like as a chick? Mine were partridge looking (chipmunk colored).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom