Spoiled chickens

😂😂😂 when my chickens hear me calling them you hear loud skawking and wing flapping (they’re always like 2 houses down where my neigbor puts greens out for them)

How many of you have spoiled chickens?
Every time I open my back door me chicken collect by their run door and wait for treats.
If I walk right by them with no treats they squawk for a half hour till they get some treats😂😂
Though my chickens are plenty spoiled. I shake the meal worm bag and where ever they are the come RUNNING. Though I would have to say my mom has the most spoiled chickens. She bought 14 chicks, 9 of them turned out to be roosters. Instead of killing them she gave some away (I got stuck with one) and bought a premade mini barn just for the boys! She gives them cheese, yogurt, fruit, and buys salad mix just for them. My mom doesn't go to town often and when I was going up to visit I got a grocery shopping list.. for the chickens. Though her roosters barely calm around her, when the attack her she has been known to say "you damn roosters.. eat your frozen blueberries" (then she tosses the frozen blueberries at them).

Back
Top Bottom