Sportsman 1202 Cabinet Incubator

hi there

My name is Russ. I have a Sportsman 1202 incubator but no instructions. You say you can send a set by email. Please send them to '[email protected]"
Thank you for being so kind

Russ

I would like a copy of the instructions for the sportsman 1202 incubator...
I just bought a used 1202 with auto turner for $250...it did not come with a water tray...came with 3 egg trays
hope Its a good price for $250..any thoughts....any tips on using that incubator would be very helpfull...
Im new at this hatching stuff...thinking about adding digital thermostat to replace wafer therm...any ideas

Thanks Doug
[email protected]

I would like a copy of the instructions for the sportsman 1202 incubator...
I just bought a used 1202 with auto turner for $250...it did not come with a water tray...came with 3 egg trays
hope Its a good price for $250..any thoughts....any tips on using that incubator would be very helpfull...
Im new at this hatching stuff...thinking about adding digital thermostat to replace wafer therm...any ideas

Thanks Doug
[email protected]

I know this is an old thread and you may have lost or thrown out this manual long ago, but if you still have it I could really use a copy since I can not find any on the internet or their website...probably because they no longer support these models...if you have it still, please send to [email protected], thanks!
Try calling GQF Manufacturing. They may have a copy they could send you. Just not on the website.

Hi hoping someone still reads this thread. I unearthed and bought 2 1202 Sportsman incubators in an estate auction.
Looking for some instructions please if someone would be so kind as to pm me and send me their pdf copy. The website for downloading them above no longer works.
thank you so much!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom