What should be the asking price for a 3 month old sportsman 1502 with all acc. (paid over $1000)?

• Total voters

MissouriNewb

Chirping
Jan 4, 2019
Southeast Missouri
I’m located in Missouri. I am going to be selling a 3 month old sportsman 1502 cabinet incubator. It also has the automatic watering system and many extra hatching trays as additional accessories. All in all I have over $1000 into everything.

I am wanting to sell for $800 plus shipping cost or you can pick up and save that.

It is a great unit and works wonderfully. I am selling because with it I have been able to successfully hatch many poults, ducklings, chicks, pheasants, etc. and my wife has said absolutely no more birds at our house :)!

So my loss becomes your gain. Just message me here with your phone number if you are interested and I’ll text or call you.

I’m located in Missouri. I am going to be selling a 3 month old sportsman 1502 cabinet incubator. It also has the automatic watering system and many extra hatching trays as additional accessories. All in all I have over $1000 into everything.

I am wanting to sell for $800 plus shipping cost or you can pick up and save that.

It is a great unit and works wonderfully. I am selling because with it I have been able to successfully hatch many poults, ducklings, chicks, pheasants, etc. and my wife has said absolutely no more birds at our house :)!

So my loss becomes your gain. Just message me here with your phone number if you are interested and I’ll text or call you.

Guess I should maybe lower the price?

I think maybe you should post on craigslist. It would have to be shipped and a lot of people don't want to do that before seeing it. People on here are from all over the world, it may be better to advertise locally. :)

I think maybe you should post on craigslist. It would have to be shipped and a lot of people don't want to do that before seeing it. People on here are from all over the world, it may be better to advertise locally. :)

Thanks!

You don’t think pictures of it, if they were interested and me guaranteeing it is what I say etc would help that? I terribly dislike Craigslist because I tend to get a lot of strange text messages and emails every time I post :).

Pictures will always help. We do a lot of business through Craigslist buying and selling. We definitely have to weed out a few weird ones. We only call or email back ones that sound legit, after a while the weird ones stop trying. I've gotten some really nice things through Craigslist.

A lower price will help it sell. If someone wanted a new one with a warranty they would pay that price. Just like cars, aquariums, and other items after purchasing the depreciate in value. So you won't be able to get what you paid for out of it. I have a friend that recently go a new job and had to sell his 240 gallon and 180 gallon reef tanks. Between the fish, corals, equipment, aquarium furniture, and the glass itself he probably had $15,000 or more. He had to give it away to an aquarium store for store credit he won't be able to use because no one would even pay $1500 for the aquariums.

Back
Top Bottom