1f413.png
1f414.png
1f4c6.png
1f563.png
1f423.png
1f424.png
1f425.png

~Heather

These were born a little while ago, the bucket has warm molasses water in it, that is why it is dark.

awwwwwww the dark is much smaller?

A couple more photos of the kids!
wee.gif

I will be over for them in a few weeks, I would bottle feed them! Would like nothing better than to do that!! I am such a mom

I don't know what the npip is. I keep getting the run around every time I try to get cream legbars. I just want some blue eggs in my basket!
Have you ever tried EE. I know a lot of people get varied colors like slate blue and green but i have 1 hen that i got as an EE and she lays a turquoise color egg it's the prettiest egg I collect I love seeing it.

awwwwwww the dark is much smaller?

I will be over for them in a few weeks, I would bottle feed them! Would like nothing better than to do that!! I am such a mom

Bottle feeding is SO much fun!! I helped bottle feed 17 kids at a friends farm..... I might be raising some kids to sell in about a year or so, still not sure.... Been thinking about it quite a bit. :love

Y'know whut? The only thing cuter than a baby goat drinking from a bottle is seventeen baby goats drinking from bottles. :love
-Banti

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom