SQ Egg Swap chat thread

Sebrightmom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Greencastle, IN
This thread is for those of you who want to chat. Feel free to talk about the cute little chicks you have hatched out from eggs from the swap.
big_smile.png

Here are some of mine, I didn't keep very good records so some might be from the crazy egg train swap.

10 bantam welsummer chicks from Gamebirdsonly
3 buff polish can't remember from who
7 lemon cochins from soulsong.
3 BBR OEGS not sure from who.
3 bantam polish I believe from Muddyhorse
5 mottle cochins from pheonixfeatherfarms
I got showgirl eggs from floridamama and we took each others , so we just did a private swap of 12 eggs, Can't remember exactly how many I got, but most hatched.

I know I'm leaving people out, , sorry, and Forgive me if I spelled someones name wrong,

For those who want to go back to the SQ Egg Swap Thread !

Just what I need, another thread to keep up with.

Have not kept very good records, but have lots of Black Wyandotte Bantams, a Brown Leghorn LF. The goose eggs did not make it. Not sure if the hen turned them right or not. Still have some goose eggs under a trurkey hen.

Shipping out two cartons of buff duck eggs today. Would have shipped out some eBay eggs but one did not pay yet and the other is an egg short. I tried to convince the hen to lay, she looked at me and rudely left the nest. Guess I should not have stuck my hand under her! Some folks!
idunno.gif

If I owe you eggs and missed you, please PM me. Thanks!

Current in incubator:

Buckeyes (from this swap)
Gold Laced Orpingtons (side swap, but from fellow swap thread member)

From ours:
Black Orpingtons
Buckeye Bantams
Buff Wyandotte Bantams
Blue Orpington Bantams

I still have the top tray in my Genesis empty ........
lau.gif
droolin.gif
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Jim has an empty tray !!!!
th.gif
Tell us what it feels like ??? You need to take an offer !!1
tongue2.gif

Ok I have to ask, how you do it. When you do the current offer, how do you get the pictures to show up. They don't show up for anyone else.??
rant.gif

Quote:
th.gif
tongue2.gif

Ok I have to ask, how you do it. When you do the current offer, how do you get the pictures to show up. They don't show up for anyone else.??
rant.gif

Ya, I just noticed that! Whats your secret?

There is no "top tray" in a Genesis! He just doesn't have eggs stacked on top of eggs now.
roll.png
lau.gif

And, I too, would like to know how you get the pic to show up.

Quote:
th.gif
tongue2.gif

rant.gif

1) the Genesis only has ONE tray! However, you can double stack the eggs...carefully and they will turn with the others on the turning tray.

2) posting photos is easy! First find the current offer. Then click "quote". When the window opens, highlight the entire link. Just the link to the photo. Then with it highlighted, click the "Img" button. This places the link as a photo. It leaves this code:
. You place the link between the two sets of code. Hope this helps.

For those who want to go back to the SQ Egg Swap Thread !

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom