SQ Fertile Call Duck eggs!!

jbourget

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
CT
Im offering shipped or picked up fertile call duck eggs from these varietys that i keep on the farm:

Blue/Black Bibbed and 2 splash hens and 2 solid blues penned together

Snowys (two hens are crested)

Whites

You will get an assortment of these pure colors or i can do my best to put together more of one color for you. All my ducks get fresh water twice daily, and are all show quality. I travel every november to the Ohio national to compete, as well as the northeast poultry congress, and locally at the Boston show, and little rhody poultry fanciers. Im charging 50$ per dozen, but will offer discounts for multiple dozens, 80$ for two and 100$ for three dozen fertile eggs. I wrap in bubble wrap and cushion them with shredded newspaper. have not had one break yet. These are very nice ducks and the eggs will be fresh that day. I get about 16-20 eggs per day so they are garunteed fresh on the day of shipment. Will ship on monday or tuesdays. Paypal accepted or money order/ check accepted by mail and will ship once payment is recieved. See pics!!!

no that is not including shipping, however its about 12 bucks roughly if you send along an address i can let you know. if you buy multiples i can see what i can do to help on the shipping price.

If you still have whites and snowys, I would like a dozen

Removed my email but sent PM also

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom