Starter-Grower vs Starter Feed

My Three Chicks

Crowing
May 3, 2021
Seattle, WA
I'm getting 3 baby chicks next month to add to my flock of 3. Wondering if anyone feels strongly about starting chicks on Starter feed, rather than Starter-Grower feed. I'm either thinking about Scratch & Peck who has a Starter feed with 20.5% protein for 0 - 8 weeks. Then to the Scratch & Peck Grower feed with 17% protein for 9 - 20 weeks. OR Grubbly Farm Starter-Grower feed that has 19% that I can use from 0 - 20 weeks.

(Choosing these brands since that's the food my 2 year olds have eatten since day 1.)

I'm getting 3 baby chicks next month to add to my flock of 3. Wondering if anyone feels strongly about starting chicks on Starter feed, rather than Starter-Grower feed. I'm either thinking about Scratch & Peck who has a Starter feed with 20.5% protein for 0 - 8 weeks. Then to the Scratch & Peck Grower feed with 17% protein for 9 - 20 weeks. OR Grubbly Farm Starter-Grower feed that has 19% that I can use from 0 - 20 weeks.

(Choosing these brands since that's the food my 2 year olds have eatten since day 1.)
I am feeding my week old chicks with Scratch & Peck starter feed and they are doing great!

Back
Top Bottom