State a fact about yourself!

Whoa, that's cool! I'll probably have enough time to watch it sometime tomorow while mom is cooking everything
smile.png

I think that I remember seeing that documentary a long time ago! I remember because my dad said that it was full of the beans.
roll.png
But I believed it, because chickens are amazing creatures!
When I was showing my 4-H bird at the State Fair, I started whispering to my cockerel at the judging table. I didn't realize it, but the judge had been standing in front of me, waiting for us to finish our chat for a couple minutes! I finally looked up and showed my bird, but then I unconsciously told him that he did a great job and started talking to him again. The judge grunted, his lip twitched, and then he went to the next kid. I guess he liked chicken-loving weirdos, because I got first place!

~ClickCluckMoo~

I think that I remember seeing that documentary a long time ago! I remember because my dad said that it was full of the beans.
roll.png
But I believed it, because chickens are amazing creatures!
When I was showing my 4-H bird at the State Fair, I started whispering to my cockerel at the judging table. I didn't realize it, but the judge had been standing in front of me, waiting for us to finish our chat for a couple minutes! I finally looked up and showed my bird, but then I unconsciously told him that he did a great job and started talking to him again. The judge grunted, his lip twitched, and then he went to the next kid. I guess he liked chicken-loving weirdos, because I got first place!

~ClickCluckMoo~
lol lucky!

Back
Top Bottom