State Block Swap

Would you like to have the shape of the U.S. to go along with your blocks? That you can applique to

• Red

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Orange

• Solid

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • tone on tone

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Happy thanksgiving all
Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too. I was a little bit worried about the busy week but it all came together well and we had some really nice family time and too much food. We also adopted (finalization) one of our daughters the day before Thanksgiving so this was an busy, exciting and fun week.

Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too. I was a little bit worried about the busy week but it all came together well and we had some really nice family time and too much food. We also adopted (finalization) one of our daughters the day before Thanksgiving so this was an busy, exciting and fun week.
Congratulation on your forever child, how wonderful, how old is she? Wow you really have a lot to be thankful for. very exciting

She just turned 18 but has been with us for over 7 years. For a variety of reasons, we had to delay the actual adoption finalization till she was an adult.

She just turned 18 but has been with us for over 7 years. For a variety of reasons, we had to delay the actual adoption finalization till she was an adult.
Well she is yours now and nobody can change that!!! Thank God for you and your family that can open your arms and hearts like that.

Back
Top Bottom