State Block Swap

Would you like to have the shape of the U.S. to go along with your blocks? That you can applique to

• Red

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Orange

• Solid

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • tone on tone

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Dear Quilty friends on Nov 23 while digging out the roaster pans for Thanksgiving dinner. I developed sever vertigo with hearing loss. I was in the hospital for 4 days, they tried every thing, of course the( experts) were all gone for the Holidays.
I'm home now but they say it could last several months.This is my first shot on the puter since.
I will not be able to quilt for some time but I will peek in time to time.

Dear Quilty friends on Nov 23 while digging out the roaster pans for Thanksgiving dinner. I developed sever vertigo with hearing loss. I was in the hospital for 4 days, they tried every thing, of course the( experts) were all gone for the Holidays.
I'm home now but they say it could last several months.This is my first shot on the puter since.
I will not be able to quilt for some time but I will peek in time to time.
I'm so sorry to see that. I hope you get to feeling better really soon. Ok now your going to think I'm crazy but this worked for my husband but his wasn't bad like yours with hearing loss but just maybe
fl.gif
when meds didn't help him one of his docs told him to sleep in his recliner for a week with his head back. it worked, his was a piece of something broke off and it was floating around and anyway to get it to reattach hence the recliner. Sorry it's been a few years now.

Ladies, I'm sorry I have not mailed out the blocks, I got super swamped but I will get them to the mail box Monday!!! Thanks for being patient.

Back
Top Bottom