State Block Swap

Would you like to have the shape of the U.S. to go along with your blocks? That you can applique to

• Red

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Orange

• Solid

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • tone on tone

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Well she is yours now and nobody can change that!!! Thank God for you and your family that can open your arms and hearts like that.
Indeed! You should have seen her run to the judges chambers when they called us up, all of her 95 lbs and 4' 8" tall. Nothing and no one was going to stop her from being adopted. It was both funny and profoundly sad as she had to wait so long. It was very hard on her and she lived in fear some one would take her away even though it was not likely at all. As her 18 th birthday approached, I asked her what she wanted. The only thing she blurted out is that she wanted to be adopted. She changed both her first and last name. Off to a new life. Lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
love.gif

Indeed! You should have seen her run to the judges chambers when they called us up, all of her 95 lbs and 4' 8" tall. Nothing and no one was going to stop her from being adopted. It was both funny and profoundly sad as she had to wait so long. It was very hard on her and she lived in fear some one would take her away even though it was not likely at all. As her 18 th birthday approached, I asked her what she wanted. The only thing she blurted out is that she wanted to be adopted. She changed both her first and last name. Off to a new life. Lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
love.gif
Wonderful, so happy for you all and I wish her many successes in the future, course now you can tell your daughter that she needs to get the job making big bucks so you can come live with her and drive her crazy for the rest of her life. lol I tell my son that all the time, he said he is going to have a special shed for grandma to live in, lol

When I get the last set of blocks I will sort and ship but I will let you all know that in advance. In your blocks you will find a photo copy of the US template, it is to scale and I'm sorry I kinda ran out of black ink but it's the outline your going after.

I'm still waiting on one set and getting kinda worried. I just wanted to keep you all up to date

LW quilt along gals,

Well do we have a finished project yet?

I found a mistake in my 2nd block and picking it apart, will I make this quilt again, yes, it really is easy to put together, just the 2nd block requires more attention so the next time I make it, I will start with the 2nd block.

Mine is all pieced but still waiting to be quilted, think if I did it again that I would mark the top of the centre bit of second block as I had to unpick mine after sewing the sides on in the wrong order!

Mine is all pieced but still waiting to be quilted, think if I did it again that I would mark the top of the centre bit of second block as I had to unpick mine after sewing the sides on in the wrong order!
yep, I'm unpicking mine all 4 blocks, cause of one strip I kept looking at it and just couldn't figure it out so I went ahead and sewed the 3 rows together, yeah then I figured it out
th.gif

your blocks still are not here, by any chance do you have a customs number that I could try and have them search for the package. This is so unusual. A first in 4 years

Likewise! It didn't actually take as long as I thought it would to unpick but I was so cross as I had put all 9 blocks together, luckily hadn't put boarders on.
Yep, great minds make the same mistakes, lol

So Wanda and Rustyhen make sure you mark the top on block "B" so you don't get it turned around and then have to fall in love with your seam ripper.

Back
Top Bottom