Still air, temp fluctuations, help please

Another update. So I let the humidity drop and the temp went up to 102... this happened overnight and I'm not sure how long this went on for. I left the lid off for a bit and candled a couple eggs. Still kicking around, so I hope that's a good sign! Yipes!

I was tryign to get the humidity to 50-55%, and this morning it was at 49%, so I added a wad of damp paper towels to try to keep it in that range. Sounds right, right?

Another update. So I let the humidity drop and the temp went up to 102... this happened overnight and I'm not sure how long this went on for. I left the lid off for a bit and candled a couple eggs. Still kicking around, so I hope that's a good sign! Yipes!

I was tryign to get the humidity to 50-55%, and this morning it was at 49%, so I added a wad of damp paper towels to try to keep it in that range. Sounds right, right?
102 is not deadly, as a matter of fact for still air you want 101-102 near the top of the eggs. Anything higher than 40% for the first 17 days is in my opinion dangerous especially with the styros unless the air cells say otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom