Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Kim, snoring I'm used to! I think that's why I don't sleep well. I grew up with my Dad snoring so loud he made the walls vibrate. DH doesn't snore so I don't know how to fall asleep now!

Quote:
Hahahahaha!!! You're right it's probably nothing. I just read those unfavorable reports and it was looking so much seedier the last time I visited...
hmm.png
Plus I used to date a firefighter when I lived there and the stories I heard would curl your hair but they see the worst of the worst so that is not a fair gauge either. I like Lathrop though and it's only 16 mins from the fairgrounds.
smile.png

Maybe markie and i will look into a place there too

I would encourage those who can to try to stay at the host hotel. It's a great way to potentially hang out with other breeders, exhibitors, and judges in town for the show and make contacts/meet people/learn.

whoops- just noticed it is booked. Perhaps this will change.

Last edited:
Quote:
Maybe markie and i will look into a place there too

I would encourage those who can to try to stay at the host hotel. It's a great way to potentially hang out with other breeders, exhibitors, and judges in town for the show and make contacts/meet people/learn.

whoops- just noticed it is booked. Perhaps this will change.

Yes, that's exactly why I rushed to book a room there as soon as it was posted but I was too late.
sad.png
I'm really bummed cause I wanted to meet and hang out with all the BYC folks!

Just a heads up!
Going to have some birds available at the Stockton Show

Two pairs of Egyptian Geese (2 males and 1 female are this years birds and are not pinioned, the other female is 2 and is pinioned.) $75 a pair

I have 3 Grey call duck females and 1 drake for sale (All this years birds) These are pretty nice birds, The last of my call ducks, was going to keep them, but need pen space for Indies! $25ea

If anyone is interested, Let me know and I can bring them to either show.

Just send me a PM if you are interested....

Ryan

Lodi Hampton Inn was a couple minutes further away, was a whole lot more expensive and got worse reviews that the one in Lathrop. So we went with the one in Lathrop.

Back
Top Bottom