Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Have any of you decided on meeting places or meals or anything yet?

DH doesn't want to stay long enough to go to the Banquet. It's a long drive back (we are 40 miles past Reno) plus we will have birds in the car and even in winter, temps can rise in the late afternoon. So he suggested going to "Chucks" or "The Duck Nook" for breakfast after we've been at the show a few hours. Maybe around 11am to avoid the crush? Although Chucks always has a long line, no matter what the time of day, so The Duck Nook might be a better choice.
Anyone that would like to take a breakfast/lunch break with us is more than welcome!
smile.png

I hear their french toast, chicken fried steak or their waffles are great!

DH doesn't want to stay long enough to go to the Banquet. It's a long drive back (we are 40 miles past Reno) plus we will have birds in the car and even in winter, temps can rise in the late afternoon. So he suggested going to "Chucks" or "The Duck Nook" for breakfast after we've been at the show a few hours. Maybe around 11am to avoid the crush? Although Chucks always has a long line, no matter what the time of day, so The Duck Nook might be a better choice.
Anyone that would like to take a breakfast/lunch break with us is more than welcome!
smile.png

I hear their french toast, chicken fried steak or their waffles are great!

Mark and I are down!

As long as the weather stays this way then I plan on leaving early Saturday morning and I do mean early and should be there around 8 ish. So this Duck Nook place is it for all of us to get together or just you two? My DH should be with me too. I haven't heard from anyone else who might want a ride yet. If the weather isn't going to be good then I'm coming down on Friday and leaving by noon on Saturday to get over the hill while it's still sunny out there.

As long as the weather stays this way then I plan on leaving early Saturday morning and I do mean early and should be there around 8 ish. So this Duck Nook place is it for all of us to get together or just you two? My DH should be with me too. I haven't heard from anyone else who might want a ride yet. If the weather isn't going to be good then I'm coming down on Friday and leaving by noon on Saturday to get over the hill while it's still sunny out there.

We'd love to have you and John join us! Does 11 work for everyone? The Duck Nook is not usually crowded and 11 should be in between the busier moments anyway so they should have room for quite a few folks.

Kim R, I sure hope are you are joining us as well? Are the kids coming?

Who else will join us? At least for a quick cup of coffee or tea?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom