Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

The Duck Nook is an actual place. Here's the information I found in the yellowpages:

Duck Nook Restaurant

103 W Harding Way Stockton, CA 95204
(209) 467-3825.

Eleven sounds good with me Sunny, I'm so hoping John can get the day off, again with me saying, he's the boss but he let's his staff have anyday off they need. He has the best staff though so I guess that's why.

Although I will not be at the Duck Nook on Sat. I am bringing students to the show. My family lives in Stockton and they/we always eat breakfast at the Duck Nook. Family favorite.

We'd love to have you and John join us! Does 11 work for everyone? The Duck Nook is not usually crowded and 11 should be in between the busier moments anyway so they should have room for quite a few folks.

Kim R, I sure hope are you are joining us as well? Are the kids coming?

Who else will join us? At least for a quick cup of coffee or tea?

I may have to follow you there. My GPS isn't working. Hopefully my car will be done today
fl.gif

Yeah I might have to have kids. Darn it! I'm not sure if it's too late and I really don't know what I'm doing, but Kayla wants to show one of the birds and I'm thinking Lowrider or the new bantam Fav pullet. I was just going to take her out of Quarentine too. Oh well. We'll have to see anyway. She's pretty skiddish. Maybe the little bantam AM cocokerel would work for her.

So does the Duck Nook serve duck? LOL

The Duck Nook is decorated with many ducks! No duck on the menu.

LOL Yeah I kind of knew that. I do want duck though.

My main concern is a Starbucks that's close. I went to the show last year, but just on Saturday and I bought one on the way there and then afterwards on my way home. I think they should have a coffee cart at this show. It's sooo big, they'd make a mint.

The Duck Nook is an actual place. Here's the information I found in the yellowpages:

Duck Nook Restaurant

103 W Harding Way Stockton, CA 95204
(209) 467-3825.

Eleven sounds good with me Sunny, I'm so hoping John can get the day off, again with me saying, he's the boss but he let's his staff have anyday off they need. He has the best staff though so I guess that's why.

lol Did you think I made it up? Yep it's an actual place. You'll like it. It may not measure up to home cookin' but it ain't half bad! If John can't make it we'll just have to eat his share for him.
wink.png

Kim R. No problem, you can follow us over and don't worry Stockton has Starbucks. Kayla can enter a bird if you get her signed up tomorrow. That's the last day for sign ups. Except for the marans' egg show which there is still plenty of time for.

Philogirl thanks for the current review! Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Kim, Today the 13th is the deadline to have Kayla entry form postmarked.

LOL Yeah I kind of knew that. I do want duck though.

My main concern is a Starbucks that's close. I went to the show last year, but just on Saturday and I bought one on the way there and then afterwards on my way home. I think they should have a coffee cart at this show. It's sooo big, they'd make a mint.

Meeting at 11 sounds really fun if I can tear myself away from the sale barn!!
gig.gif
However I won't have a car as Larry is taking it to play golf while we are there

Back
Top Bottom