Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Cheryl,
You can ride to lunch with me. We just have to find the place....LOL

The Duck Nook is actually easy to find from the fair grounds. From the fairgrounds go north on Wilson or N. Airport Way. They run parallel to each other. Whether on Willson or N. Airport, when you get to E. Harding Way, turn left. Go a couple of miles it will be on the right, on the corner. A Walgreens will be on the right before you get to the Duck Nook. Parking in the front, on the street, or in the back. If you get to Pacific Ave you have gone too far.

I will be there but only with some crates looking to exspaned my flock of girls.
D.gif

I thought about going to the show, but my OEG girly is molting big time right now. And i'm going to HPFA show and 6 days later another poultry show, don't wanna tired them out. But one year the showmanship class was HUGE. 32 people in Junior! I was happy for my sister she got 8th, but still! The Pros are i got some very tame show quality OEG's i just randomly picked out of the sale barn. The Con's are that there's been some birds stolen from there and I saw this one guy get in his car with a OEG girl and drive off with her in his lap....
ep.gif

The Duck Nook is actually easy to find from the fair grounds. From the fairgrounds go north on Wilson or N. Airport Way. They run parallel to each other. Whether on Willson or N. Airport, when you get to E. Harding Way, turn left. Go a couple of miles it will be on the right, on the corner. A Walgreens will be on the right before you get to the Duck Nook. Parking in the front, on the street, or in the back. If you get to Pacific Ave you have gone too far.

Yea! More folks we get to meet!

Thanks philogirl for the great directions!!!
smile.png

OK for those of you who are more visual I tried to copy and paste a map but couldn't get it to copy correctly. Maybe someone else is more tech savvy than me. Anyway it's "San Joaquin County Fairgrounds, Stockton, CA" to "The Duck Nook 103 West Harding Way, Stockton, CA 95204-5718" but philogirl's directions are very good for those that don't need a visual map.

Hey Guys!!!! I know I haven't been around for a while (Had some issues with Raccoons, but we fixed everything this week, and all is good now), but I was sitting here and it clicked in my Head.... It's JANUARY! That means PPBA Show! I hope I didn't miss it! But it looks like it's next weekend. So I'm booking a Hotel now. I'll be looking to add some color besides light brown to my egg basket, so I'll be looking for some LF hens like Americana, Olive Egger and Welsummer or Maran. I need them to be laying age, as my hens are not the most accepting of new hens smaller than they are, If anybody has any for sale, let me know.

I'm going to look through the thread and try to catch up, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom