Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

The Duck Nook is actually easy to find from the fair grounds. From the fairgrounds go north on Wilson or N. Airport Way. They run parallel to each other. Whether on Willson or N. Airport, when you get to E. Harding Way, turn left. Go a couple of miles it will be on the right, on the corner. A Walgreens will be on the right before you get to the Duck Nook. Parking in the front, on the street, or in the back. If you get to Pacific Ave you have gone too far.

Ok, Just saw this... We will be there, but I'm sure we will see those of you we already know earlier on the grounds :) Can't Wait!

I want to come too! My friends are tired of me talking chicken - I need to be with folks who understand!
ya.gif

Yea!!!

I copied the directions for The Duck Nook into the first post on here.

Anywhere else I need to add for meeting up?

Just booked a room at La-Quinta!
ya.gif
Only $55 with AAA. Had good reviews, I passed up the hotels that said the walls were so thin you could here your neighbors conversation... Definately don't need that with a baby!

A lot of my friends are BYCers. I'm trying to convert everyone else. Kinda like a chicken cult! JOIN ME! You must own chickens!!!
lau.gif

A lot of my friends are BYCers. I'm trying to convert everyone else. Kinda like a chicken cult! JOIN ME! You must own chickens!!!
lau.gif

I know! I can see their eyes glaze over when I start talking about varieties, crests, toes........heeehee

Back
Top Bottom