Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

I know! I can see their eyes glaze over when I start talking about varieties, crests, toes........heeehee

lau.gif

Pete Ovalle, [FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]MCC USA, Western Regional Director, [/FONT]asked me to remind folks that the marans egg contest is still open for submissions.

Quote: Pete

I wish I could meet up at the Duck Nook. The kids are in mini showmanship that starts at 11. Then my 7 year old is in the Avain bowl after showmanship. I'm going to the banquet Sat night so I hope to see some of you there.

I wish I could meet up at the Duck Nook. The kids are in mini showmanship that starts at 11. Then my 7 year old is in the Avain bowl after showmanship. I'm going to the banquet Sat night so I hope to see some of you there.

These are things Makayla wants to watch. She so wants to show, but I haven't been able to find help for her. I signed her up for one of the youth groups, but I must be tired, cause I can't remember. She's bugging me about the patch she has for a vest or jacket. I know her membership is up in March or April I believe, but so much going on I just haven't been anle to get her started.

Since the times don't work for both, I may be passing on the Duck Nook too.

These are things Makayla wants to watch. She so wants to show, but I haven't been able to find help for her. I signed her up for one of the youth groups, but I must be tired, cause I can't remember. She's bugging me about the patch she has for a vest or jacket. I know her membership is up in March or April I believe, but so much going on I just haven't been anle to get her started.

Since the times don't work for both, I may be passing on the Duck Nook too.

Bummer! I was hoping to see you both plus the kiddos. Well DH and I will be in our BYC shirts so hopefully folks will stop us and say "Hi" if they see us wondering around. His is red and mine is brown. Look for the old farts in my avatar. We are Steve and Sunny by the way.

Bummer! I was hoping to see you both plus the kiddos. Well DH and I will be in our BYC shirts so hopefully folks will stop us and say "Hi" if they see us wondering around. His is red and mine is brown. Look for the old farts in my avatar. We are Steve and Sunny by the way.

I'll try and see if I can pick you guys out.
gig.gif

I'll try and see if I can pick you guys out.
gig.gif

Smart Aleck. You know that part was meant for Sarah and anyone else who hasn't met us yet. Geez some people's kids!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom