Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Give me a break Kim.................You are not better now..........none of us are & this is the season that only promises to get worse rather than better. I need to make room so I am going to Craigslist some of my breedoing groups of A & M white Cotournix quail now that theyare laying.
Sunny Dawn,....................Aaron, my son, has Red Shouldered Yokohama & it took me three tries on shipped eggs to get them together for him last year & now they are laying like crazy. Let me know if you want to try eggs.
Karen in Turlock

Give me a break Kim.................You are not better now..........none of us are & this is the season that only promises to get worse rather than better. I need to make room so I am going to Craigslist some of my breedoing groups of A & M white Cotournix quail now that theyare laying.
Sunny Dawn,....................Aaron, my son, has Red Shouldered Yokohama & it took me three tries on shipped eggs to get them together for him last year & now they are laying like crazy. Let me know if you want to try eggs.
Karen in Turlock

Oh Sunny, his birds are beautiful. You should try some!

hmmm My other post quoted something else.

Should have been in answer to :

Ha ha The conversations we have when we are sleep deprived crack me up!

That's happened more than once. Makes no sense when I answer.

Are you coming to Stockton? I may be interested in a Breeding group of A&M. Sold all my Quail when I moved, then tried to hatch later when I was pregnant, but nothing went right with that incubation, so I got frustrated, and put the incubator in the garage, and haven't brought it back in since, LOL. But a Breeding Group would be nice, just bypass the the frustration of incubating!

LOL, I guess I would have to break out the bator, but starting with fresh not shipped eggs would help, LOL.

Karen in Turlock

Last edited:
Freaking out here............what day do you wash? Do you keep them in the house after that? These are silkies.......I did one show, but this is the BIG one
barnie.gif

What can I wash my chickens with? I'm not showing but I have a few Splash birds I'm bringing to sell. They've gotten a bit muddy this past week due to the rains we've had.

Freaking out here............what day do you wash? Do you keep them in the house after that? These are silkies.......I did one show, but this is the BIG one
barnie.gif

I washed all my birds that Im taking last week, trimmed nails, beaks etc. put eprinex on. tomorrow I wash the buffs and blue/blacks, then Thurs I do the whites. Im using white dog shampoo (way cheaper than the horse stuff) and blueing. All of them will be in cages until they go. I will be making my travel cages too....plus I need to finish my bathroom tiling!!!!
Cheryl, stop saying this is the BIG one!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom