Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Let's start a countdown!!!!!
Hmm
It's on the 31st right?

7 more days till the show
ya.gif

I washed all my birds that Im taking last week, trimmed nails, beaks etc. put eprinex on. tomorrow I wash the buffs and blue/blacks, then Thurs I do the whites. Im using white dog shampoo (way cheaper than the horse stuff) and blueing. All of them will be in cages until they go. I will be making my travel cages too....plus I need to finish my bathroom tiling!!!!
Cheryl, stop saying this is the BIG one!
ep.gif

OMG - am I supposed to trim beaks and nails? uh oh! Yikes..............It's the Big One!
ep.gif
Sounds like you're all set! Next show we should get together for a good old fashioned chicken washin'!

Debi, Olivia says she is going. We are staying the night at a motel with Lotsapaints from Paso Robles & Carrie from Harmony Oaks in Arnold. Can't wait. I am picking up birds from 2 different people & eggs & delivering A & M Coturnix quail to a couple of people that I am selling & feather earrings I made too.....What fun.!!!!!

Debi, Olivia says she is going. We are staying the night at a motel with Lotsapaints from Paso Robles & Carrie from Harmony Oaks in Arnold. Can't wait. I am picking up birds from 2 different people & eggs & delivering A & M Coturnix quail to a couple of people that I am selling & feather earrings I made too.....What fun.!!!!!

Karen, Monet says, "YEAH!!!!" We are not planning on staying the night but will be there early Sat AM and plan on staying till late afternoon. We are so excited!!!

OMG - am I supposed to trim beaks and nails? uh oh! Yikes..............It's the Big One!
ep.gif
Sounds like you're all set! Next show we should get together for a good old fashioned chicken washin'!

Only trim if they need it! no im not all set, have a 3 ring circus here as usual...my son is also taking waterfowl....and needs help.
yes that would be good, too bad theres not a chicken washer and dryer yet!
th.gif

Love your newest picture M.............. I can only imagine how hectic it is getting ready when you are showing. I am excited just to be going. Are you staying or driving back & forth? Did you want me to bring the Barnvelders or do you even still want them? I am bringing quail that I have sold already & its just a easy pick up place withoutanyone having to make a special trip. Funny how busy we all get.We haven't even been able to make breakfast or lunch & that has been planned since Paso Robles?????? We certainly are crazy chicken ladies......LOL
Only trim if they need it! no im not all set, have a 3 ring circus here as usual...my son is also taking waterfowl....and needs help.
yes that would be good, too bad theres not a chicken washer and dryer yet!
th.gif

Love your newest picture M.............. I can only imagine how hectic it is getting ready when you are showing. I am excited just to be going. Are you staying or driving back & forth? Did you want me to bring the Barnvelders or do you even still want them? I am bringing quail that I have sold already & its just a easy pick up place withoutanyone having to make a special trip. Funny how busy we all get.We haven't even been able to make breakfast or lunch & that has been planned since Paso Robles?????? We certainly are crazy chicken ladies......LOL

thanks, K! Those are my buff chicks @ 3 mos old...dont they look like a whole bunch of cousin Its on vacation or something?
lol.png

Sent you a PM!

Back
Top Bottom