Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

thanks, K! Those are my buff chicks @ 3 mos old...dont they look like a whole bunch of cousin Its on vacation or something?
lol.png

Sent you a PM!

BEAUTIFUL cousin its!

I know it's late notice, but I'm in need of a place to stay at the show on Friday night! I'm happy to pay part of a hotel cost, and wherever I stay doesn't need to be fancy or anything. Just somewhere I can sleep. I'll be heading to Stockton from Penn Valley, so if you're on or around that route I'm happy to offer rides as well. I'm planning on being at the show at around 3 PM or so on Friday, and leaving at probably 3 PM or so on Saturday.

If you can help, please PM me! I apologize if I don't get back to you immediately, my laptop just broke again for the fifth time in less than a year. I'm honestly just about on the verge of tears with stress about it.

There will be birds in the sales barn on Friday, right? That's how it worked last year. I'll be looking for serama hens and call ducks (butterscotch preferred) and black east indies, plus whatever fancy bantams might catch my eye.

I'll bring some serama eggs for hatching, too. Free, but donations for chicken food would be appreciated it. ;)

Hey you guys!
Unfortunately our lovely duck nook coordinator, sunny, wont be able to make it to the show this weekend. Ill be there in her place though, so just look for the odd girl with green hair. I look forward to meeting ALL OF YOU. im not sure how we should go about doing this...one big table? one seperate area?

Hi everyone, I'm helping Aubrey & Sunny with the Duck Nook get together too. If everyone can please let us know who is going there at 11 am then we can call them and let them know how many there will be of us so we can try to be together.

Back
Top Bottom