Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Yeah my whole thing for going saturday morning was to head straight to the sale barn but sheesh, i think my car is already full with presales SO heaven forbid i hope i dont find anything else at the show. I have pretty much gotten all the things i wanted anyhow...

HA! You make me
lau.gif
. We all know we will bring home more than we limit ourselves to.... LOL!

Yeah my whole thing for going saturday morning was to head straight to the sale barn but sheesh, i think my car is already full with presales SO heaven forbid i hope i dont find anything else at the show. I have pretty much gotten all the things i wanted anyhow...

I will be showing 45 birds there. Bantams, large fowl, Geese and ducks. I don't think I will be showing this many after this show. I forgot how much work this is.

Walt

45 birds wow I can't even get myself to enter one but I sure look forward to going & seeing everyone else's beautiful birds. I am thinking I will go to the Fresno show in Feb. Will you be there too Walt?

And we expect you to take super grand champion...okay? nothing less :)
I have done it twice there, but not lately. I'm not sure I have a bird entered that could win best of show....but ya never know. Unfortunately we hire very good judges for Stockton, so accidental wins are rare there. Some of the other shows are more like a raffle instead of a show. A judge has to be accurate and consistent .....in some of the smaller shows they are neither.

For you poultry consumers.... let me give you a heads up. I know that will be 4 buff Silkie hens for sale along with a quad of porcelain Silkies. These are from the George Mahalick strain of Silkies. These will arrive at the show sale barn sometime Friday afternoon. They will be for sale by Lewis Farms of NV. (Kathy and Cliff Lewis).

Walt

Back
Top Bottom