Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

droolin.gif

I have done it twice there, but not lately. I'm not sure I have a bird entered that could win best of show....but ya never know. Unfortunately we hire very good judges for Stockton, so accidental wins are rare there. Some of the other shows are more like a raffle instead of a show. A judge has to be accurate and consistent .....in some of the smaller shows they are neither.

For you poultry consumers.... let me give you a heads up. I know that will be 4 buff Silkie hens for sale along with a quad of porcelain Silkies. These are from the George Mahalick strain of Silkies. These will arrive at the show sale barn sometime Friday afternoon. They will be for sale by Lewis Farms of NV. (Kathy and Cliff Lewis).

Walt

I'm not sure if I'll be there tomorrow or early Saturday. I'll probably be there after everything I'm looking for is sold on friday. My car is back in the shop and they were hunting for a part, which they'll ship from..........OH STOCKTON! and it should be there tomorrow. Everything depends on that car. I better not miss the weekend, cause I have birds and rabbits to pick up.

I'm planing on being there around 8ish so hopefully I'll see you all there. I'm still looking for Welsh Harlequin's females to bring home.

So far 18 for the Duck Nook, this is counting Kim as 3. I'm calling them tomorrow to see what they can do for us. I'll let them know there will be more because I'm sure there will be.

I'm a red head standing by the blue haired girl so everyone should be able to find me.

My daughter (of 4-H persuasion) and I are planning to come spectate and check out the sales barn. This will be our first time at the Stockton show - any tips and advice would be welcome. She is looking forward to getting to see many more examples of each breed in person and is hoping to learn more about how to select good birds.

My daughter (of 4-H persuasion) and I are planning to come spectate and check out the sales barn. This will be our first time at the Stockton show - any tips and advice would be welcome. She is looking forward to getting to see many more examples of each breed in person and is hoping to learn more about how to select good birds.

Comfortable shoes!

Last year I took rests between buildings. LOL Oh, maybe that was because I smoke. As you were.

Back
Top Bottom