Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Could have sworn at least 2 big buildings for show, the barn, junior show in another and there was one more. ????

Where was I then?

Doesn't matter. I'll be in the barn. LOL

OH it's possible the juniors are in another building I really don't know about that, last year the chickens were in one building and the sale barn was across the way in another building. who knows how it will be this year...regardless it will be great fun...

now off to bed, so much to do before I leave tomorrow at 1 for stockton. My list is a mile long of birds to bring, boxes to put them in, cages to bring (Larry says no way are those chickens staying in the hotel room!!) so I have to figure out a way to make the ones that are presold comfortable in the jetta wagon overnight.

OH it's possible the juniors are in another building I really don't know about that, last year the chickens were in one building and the sale barn was across the way in another building. who knows how it will be this year...regardless it will be great fun...

now off to bed, so much to do before I leave tomorrow at 1 for stockton. My list is a mile long of birds to bring, boxes to put them in, cages to bring (Larry says no way are those chickens staying in the hotel room!!) so I have to figure out a way to make the ones that are presold comfortable in the jetta wagon overnight.

Oh you poor woman. Sounds like you need to get some rest, just thinking about transporting.

Yep, it would be fun if it was held at a lemonade stand. Why? Cause we'll all be there!

Could have sworn at least 2 big buildings for show, the barn, junior show in another and there was one more. ????

Where was I then?

There were birds in more than one building last year I believe. I think bantams were in a different building than LF. OR maybe I was in that alternate universe with you. LOL

Can the youth events like the judging contest and the SOP contest be entered Saturday at the show, or was preregistration required?

Entry forms to show and join the youth events were due Jan 13th

There were birds in more than one building last year I believe. I think bantams were in a different building than LF. OR maybe I was in that alternate universe with you. LOL

Entry forms to show and join the youth events were due Jan 13th

That's what I thought. I was trying to remember if I had gone to something else. LOL

OK I don't think it has been mentioned, but for anyone who hasn't been to a show, there are raffles. Last year I came home with a dozen FBCM eggs from the Marans Club table. Also cages of birds, so sad to this day I didn't win any of the one's I wanted. Especially since a couple of people won so many of them. Also chicken items. So bring your dollars!

Back
Top Bottom